January 31, 2017
Supreme Court of Virginia Amends Rules
On January 31, 2017, the Supreme Court of Virginia amended the following rules, effective April 1, 2017:
Updated: Jan 31, 2017
- Rule 5:20. Petition for Rehearing After Refusal of Petition for Appeal, Refusal of Assignments of Cross-Error, or Disposition of an Original Jurisdiction Petition.
- Rule 5:37. Petition for Rehearing After Consideration by the Full Court.
- Rule 5A:15A. Denial of Petition for Appeal; Petition for Rehearing Filed by Electronic Means.
- Rule 5A:33. Rehearing--On Motion of a Party After Final Disposition of a Case.
- Rule 5A:34. Rehearing En Banc After Final Disposition of a Case.
© 1996 - 2017 Virginia State Bar | 1111 East Main Street, Suite 700 | Richmond, Virginia 23219-0026
All Departments: (804) 775-0500
Telecommunication Device for the Deaf/TDD (Hearing-Impaired Only): 804-775-0502
Office Hours: Mon.-Fri. 8:15 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. (excluding holidays)
Switch to the desktop site
The Clerk's Office does not accept filings after 4:45 p.m.